Welcome to the Allowed/Disallowed Modifications list. Please note that we cannot list everything here, so please use common sense when trying to determine what is and what isn't allowed. If you're unsure whether something is or isn't allowed, please contact staff.
As a general rule, anything that gives an unfair advantage isn't allowed.
Confirmed Allowed Modifications
Cofirmed Disallowed Mods
Welcome to the new HysteriaMC Rules Page! These rules have been carefully looked through by the Senior Admin Team. All of these rules are moderated by our staff team and at their own discretion.
If you feel you were unfairly muted by one of our Staff Members, you can appeal here or give staff feedback here. Of course, we can't display every rule under the sun here, so we ask you to also use common sense. We can't punish you for not using it, but we can for breaking rules which should be obvious.
If you have an issue with our rules, please create a ticket on our Discord or Forums, and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
Global Ban Rules
These rules will get you an instant ban if you break. We do not discuss the lengths of the punishments.
- Hacking: We do not tolerate any kind of hacking or unfair advantage on Hysteria. If you want to use mods, you're more than welcome, but we ask that you check on our Allowed Modifications List by clicking this message, or if your mod is not on there, speak to a member of staff.
- Faking Hacks: If you decide to fake hacking, it will be treated exactly the same way as if you were to hack normally. Staff can't tell the difference, and wasting their time causes issues.
- Evading a Punishment: If you are punished anywhere on Hysteria, please be aware that if you decide to evade the punishment by any means, i.e, getting players to speak for you, using an alternate account, speaking on signs, etc will get that account punished, harsher than the original punishment.
- Autoclicking/Macros/F3+T/etc: Using anything to evade our Anti-AFK system, or to continue an action whilst you're not at your computer is against the rules. As we've had to make it extremely clear before: F3+T IS CHEATING.
- Real World Trading: As we are a NON-P2W server, trading in-game items for real-world money, IS against our rules and will result in severe punishments for all parties involved.
- Offensive/Inappropriate Names/Skins: Creating inappropriate or offensive names or skins and using them whilst in-game, will result in a ban. This includes nicknames for ranked players. You will most likely be given the opportunity to change your skin or name before you're banned.
- Scamming: Scamming is when one party begins to trade with another party, and one of those parties doesn't follow through with their side of the trade. Punishments for these scams vary depending on how much is lost, but the victim will have their item(s) returned to them. Often, giving the victim what was in the trade will result in a shorter ban. Please note that trading through /trade is much safer, and is a contract between both parties.
- Abusing server features: If you decide to abuse features such as the Auction house to create an inappropriate item, or something similar, this will result in a punishment.
- Abusing Bugs/Glitches/Exploits: Abusing bugs, glitches or exploits will result in an immediate ban, before we have proved anything, as a way for us to see how you managed to abuse it, the ban after that will then vary depending on the severity and effect it had on the rest of the server.
- Games/Giveaways: If a player says something like "First to pay me $10k gets $20k", this is often a scam, however, as you have said this, you are expected to follow through with the trade, failure to do so will result in a punishment and the money being removed from your account.
- Advertising: Advertising other Minecraft Servers or Discord Servers will result in an immediate ban, no matter what. Don't do it, simple.
- DDoS (Threats): DDoSing is when a person sends an extreme amount of packets to another person internet, causing them to lag. If you are caught threatening to do this or doing it, it will result in an immediate ban, the length varies depending on whether you were threatening or actually did it.
- DOX (Threats): Doxing is when a player leaks private information from another player. The keyword there however is PRIVATE. If they find someones Instagram and put pictures of them on the Discord, this is fine. However, if they gain access to someones PRIVATE Instagram account, and start posting pictures, it then becomes Doxing. Please note: Doing this, can result in a Harassment/Bullying mute/ban.
Server Mute Punishments
These punishments generally only result in a mute, however, continuing to break said rules, can and will result in a ban.
- Swearing: For the most part, we do allow swearing on Hysteria, especially the Discord, as, to comply with Discord ToS, you MUST be over the age of 13 to join the server. Please note that excessive swearing can and will lead to punishments.
- CAPing: Using too many capital letters in one sentence can result in a punishment. If your message is 6 words or more, and 50% or more is capital letters, you're using too many, and liable for punishment.
- Chat Fonts: Some clients allow for custom chat fonts, while these may look pretty, they are against the rules as they disrupt the flow of chat. Most of these fonts are only on Hacked Clients, so remember, hacking is also not allowed.
- Impersonation: Pretending to be someone you're not, be that staff, content creators or normal players, will result in a punishment.
- Spamming: Spamming, Character Dragging, Keyboard mashing, or anything of that nature is against the rules. That's why default ranks may only type once every 3 seconds. You can remove this limit by purchasing a rank.
- Disrespect: Disrespecting anyone is poor behaviour and will result in punishment.
- Harassment/Bullying: If you're caught to be bullying a player for any reason, you will be punished. If you're bullying them in DMs, but you're both part of the Hysteria Network/Discord, you will also be punished
- Interfering with Staff Duties: If a staff member is trying to perform their job, and you disrupt or interfere in any way, you will be punished, please be aware that this may result in a ban, depending on how you're disrupting them.
- Arguing: If you're caught starting or joining in on an argument, you will be punished, there's no need for it.
- Hate Speech: We do not tolerate any kind of disrespect to minorities because of their race, gender, disability or religion is not tolerated, and will result in severe punishments.
- Language: Hysteria is an English server, so ideally we would appreciate it if you spoke English in chat, this isn't required, but if you're found to be breaking any of these rules in another language, the punishment will be exactly the same.
Hi Everyone, today I bring you the first Hysteria only month review! If you want to see stats for Selfyy Community Discord, you can join that by clicking on this message. (I'm doing something special for 100 Members on there!)
Here are the stats for the month!
| Staff Movements
| Staff of the Month
No votes for this month's SOTM vote!
Stats for September begin from September 10th. More stats will be added next month!
| Top Donator
Good Morning, as many of you have requested a full changelog of Season 2, you can find it below! This guide won't go into detail, you can check the Wiki for the detail (Will be updated today). Here it is!
These may not look like a lot of new features/updates, but these add a significant amount of Gameplay and took a long time to create. We started Season 2 in early August.
All images can be seen here: https://imgur.com/a/CFcEXzd
Hello All, today, I am very pleased to announce that Hysteria Prisons Season 2 will release on Saturday September 25th at 7PM BST! This season will be very different to Season 1, and will include a lot more features! See below for an in-depth look at all of the big features, and then below for a list of the honourable mentions.
Last season, the Crates weren't much to talk about, especially the Daily Key. So we've performed a full revamp of the following crates: Daily, Vote, Prestige, Mine (Prohibited Package) & Boss, each of these have new rewards, including new Multipliers, like Token Multipliers, as, although they were implemented in Season 1, they were almost impossible to get.
We have also changed the location of the Boss Key to the Boss Arena.
After a long wait, the developer has finally fixed the issue with Pickaxe Levels! You can now level your pickaxe up to level 20. You do this by mining X amount of blocks. See below for an image of what the requirement is for each level and the perk for it.
We've revamped the scoreboards that you see for the Spawn (5 block radius of /spawn) and the main world. The Spawn Scoreboard now acts as a hub board, explaining more information about the server, and the World Scoreboard acts the same as Season 1, just with a colour revamp.
After looking at some of the feedback from a small questionnaire we did last season, we decided that we will be adding a "Freeworld" instead of Plots. You get to the Freeworld the same way you would have gotten to the Plot World in Season 1. However, to enter, you need Prestige Level 1, to make it something to grind for.
The Freeworld consists of a normal Minecraft World with RandomTP Enabled. Please note, that the End, is completely Disabled.
The Freeworld works the same way as Plots, you can build a base with your clan, make money with Spawners, etc. You can claim land with . Default ranks can claim up to 12 Chunks, VIP 14, MVP 16, MVP+ 20.
Quests were something that we really wanted to add into Season 1, we just simply didn't have the time. This season, however, we've gone big, there are now 3 quest categories; Beginner, Medium, Expert. We also will include SEASONAL Quests, which are only available during certain holidays (Halloween, Christmas, Easter). Each Category contains about 15 Quests.
To start a quest, simply click on the quest, and it will start tracking, default ranks can only have up to 2 Quests tracked at once. (VIP = 4, MVP = 6, MVP+ = 8). Each Quest will give you a special reward after completion.
You can get to the quests menu simply by typing /quests or visiting the Quest Master in-game.
You can now also Purchase your own Multipliers for personal use with in-game currency! You can purchase a Token Multiplier from 1.1x to 7x costing from $10 million all the way to $115 million for 5 minutes respectively. You can also purchase Sell Multipliers from 1.1.x to 7x costing from 15k to 120k Tokens for 10 Minutes respectively.
You can get here by typing either /shop or /multishop.
The Auction House was pretty heavily requested last season, so we have delivered! You can sell anything* costing from $1 to $10 Trillion! Default ranks can have up to 3 AH Listings at any given time. (VIP = 5, MVP = 7, MVP+ = 10)
*Tripwire Hooks cannot be sold to prevent the risk of scamming for Crate Keys.
You can check the Auction House (AH) anytime by typing /ah. You can sell with /ah sell whilst holding the item you wish to sell!
Similar to quests, but much harder to complete, you can take part in Milestones! You can keep track of your personal Milestones by typing /milestones. Currently, the trackable milestones are Playtime, Blocks Broken, Mobs Killed, Presti
Now we know that this is what you've been waiting for! Gangs. This will be a very brief piece of information, and it will be added to the Wiki in due course.
With Gangs, you can invite people, promote them, upgrade them, duel other gangs, keep a bank, create Allys, create Enemies, claim land, and more!
The main usage command is /guilds help.
These were added in the middle of Season 1 with no thought behind it, but this time, we've improved them, all the way up to 10 million blocks!
This season, we will be implementing Bungeecord, the server will close at about 6 PM BST on the day to allow for 1 hour of maintenance before we reset. The server then will reopen at or around 7PM to the Public.
You WILL LOSE all of the following:
You will KEEP ALL of the following:
If you have any other questions regarding this reset, please do not hesitate to ask us on Discord! We will answer as many questions as we can
Remember: There is a payout for the top 3 players with the most blocks mined, this ends at 6 PM on September 25th. The payout will be rewarded within 24 Hours.
There will also be a bundle which will contain about 10 items (You will receive all) released on the day of the reset, and will last for 5 days afterwards.